If education is provided somewhere other than a school it is called ‘Alternative Provision’. You will find information about alternative education and how to access it in this section.

Alternative Provision

Alternative provision (AP) is a term which describes all educational provision outside of mainstream and special needs schools. Finding alternative … Read more

Nisai Learning

Our Service is provided through an Online Virtual Academy. Nisai support learners from Key Stages 2 to 5 and help … Read more

St. Aubyn Centre – Education Department

The St. Aubyn Centre is the only NHS Adolescent Acute and Intensive Care (AIC) unit in the south of England. … Read more

Operational locations: Colchester