5 listings found using the filter

Access to Work Grant

If you’re disabled or have a physical or mental health condition that makes it hard for you to do your … Read more

Carer’s Credit

You could get Carer’s Credit if you’re caring for someone for at least 20 hours a week. To get Carer’s … Read more

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for Children

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children may help with the extra costs of looking after a child who: is under … Read more

Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

You can apply for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) if you’re under State Pension age and you have a disability or health … Read more

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can help you with some of the extra costs if you have a long term ill-health … Read more