Help from the NHS

The NHS website has information to help you look after your health and wellbeing. You can:

Find your local healthcare service

Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) provide healthcare services to people who live in Essex, depending on where you live.  For some services you will need a referral from your GP, for others you can self-refer.  Find your nearest healthcare service and their contact details: