Ace Music Therapy CIC
Ace Music Therapy’s mission is to transform lives through music by providing:
• High quality music therapy provisions at excellent value for money.
• Working with the whole family and multi-disciplinary team to support individual needs.
• Providing clear outcomes and evaluating work regularly.
• Raising the profile of therapy in the UK.
• Providing training to music therapists, professionals and parents on the use of music.
Who the service provides for
Ace Music Therapy works with anyone in the community who has a life limiting illness, a learning disability, dementia, a mental health issue, is homeless, has experienced abuse or domestic violence and children who are adopted.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
How the service is accessed
You can make a referral directly or a practitioner can do this on your behalf. Referral forms can be found on the Ace Music Therapy website: https://acemusictherapy.co.uk/make-a-referral-2/