Essex Music Service
Free Summer club for Primary school aged children with mild to moderate Special Educational Needs. The offers a range of musical services, projects and opportunities throughout Essex schools and in the community.
The service is inclusive and their work with children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) is recognised nationally. They can offer:
- instrumental and singing lessons which are adapted to meet individual needs
- inclusive music groups in community music school settings
- online learning resources
- whole-class music groups
- support for special schools and SENCOs in mainstream schools
- assistive music technology
Pupils within school do not pay for services. There is a cost for music services offered outside of school – there are discounts for low income households and Looked After Children.
Who the service provides for
Aged 5 to 18 years old (with and without SEND).
Hours of operation
10am to 2pm. Summer Club, 26th July to 13th August
How the service is accessed
Apply on the website or call.
Phone number0333 013 8953