Schools’ Choice – Speech & Language Therapy
Schools’ Choice Speech and Language Therapists work with children, young people, their families and professionals in order to maximise the potential of speech, language and communication skills. They provide tailor made, integrated therapy, in order to support the inclusion and participation of children and young people.
The service is able to provide:
- Consultation and assessment for children and young people (0-25 years).
- Individual and group therapy targeting a range of Speech, Language and Communication Needs, including social communication difficulties, language disorder, speech sound difficulties and selective mutism.
- Individual curriculum integrated targets.
- Development of whole school/class approaches.
- Training staff across a range of topics, e.g. Introduction to and Understanding Speech, Language and Communication Needs, Colourful Semantics and Phonological Awareness.
- Parent/carer workshops to develop skills in supporting their children’s communication skills.
- Home visits.
Who the service provides for
Children and young people aged 0 – 25 years with speech, language and communication needs.
Phone number01473 260781