SEND Home to School Transport
Essex County Council provide home to school transport for school age children who meet the qualifying criteria in the Education Transport Policy (PDF, 655KB).
Free school transport could be:
- a contract bus
- a ticket for a public bus or train
- fuel allowance
ESSEX.GOV have more information on home to school transport, including:
- overview of home to school support
- who qualifies for home to school transport
- apply for school transport
- post-16 transport
- using school transport: guidance for parents
- not eligible for school transport
To see more useful resources for SEND home to school transport including our helpful video, visit our SEND Home to School Transport: Useful Resources page.