Southend Mencap Advocacy Service
The Southend Mencap Advocacy Service help by:
- supporting people who might not otherwise have a voice
- making sure people know their rights and have the information to make informed choices
- encouraging people to speak up for their rights, making sure that their needs are met and the service they need is provided
The Southend Mencap Advocacy Service can help with a wide range of issues including:
- day services/access to other service
- conflict resolution with families
- conflict resolution within the immediate community
- understanding money
- sexuality and relationships
Who the service provides for
15 year olds and above with a learning disability.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 3pm.
How the service is accessed
Call or email.
Phone number01702 334514
- Castle Point
100 London Road