Willow Park Resource Centre
Willow Park Resource Centre provides people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairment with a leisure environment.
The resource centre offers:
- Workshops-such as music & movement, drama, arts & crafts, health & wellbeing, health & fitness, gardening, interactive computers, dance, cooking and independent living.
- Sensory Rooms- including an energy room, space room and mellow room.
- Work Based Learning- catering, horticultural and computer training.
- Farm & Gardening- including lessons in husbandry, animal care, feeding, grooming and milking
- Hydro-pool & Swim Spa- including hoist, hand rail and fully accessible showers and toilets.
- Transport- to and from Willow Park, collecting from home or schools
They have a team of trained resource assistants to ensure service users can benefit from different methods of communication and the advice and support of a speech and language therapist as they develop and learn new skills.
Who the service provides for
People with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and sensory impairment.