Universities in Essex

Universities in the UK offer the opportunity to study for a higher education degree. Usually, you can study for undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees.

There are two universities in Essex:

Applying for a course at university

Search and apply for degree courses through UCAS.

Funding for disabled students
If you have a health condition, learning difficulty or disability, you may be able to apply for Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs). This funding covers the cost of the support you need such as specialist equipment. You won’t automatically get a DSA – you’ll need to prove you’re eligible.  Read more on DSAs.

Advice on applying