Mind Mid and North East Essex – Connect Service
Connect is for young people aged 16 to 19 years with autism looking for wellbeing and employment support.
If you are a young person with autism, Connect can help you to:
- improve your interview skills
- improve your CV writing skills
- feel more supported to go into further education
- look at employment opportunities
- speak to employers about support in the workplace
Connect can also help you identify areas that may be impacting on your confidence and self-esteem. Connect offers support on a group or one-to-one basis. This is available in Clacton, Tendring and Colchester.
The Connect Service also offers:
- Social Skills Training on a group or 1:1 basis
- Young People’s Forum
- Mentorship programme
Who the service provides for
16 to 19 year olds with autism.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
How the service is accessed
Call or email.
Phone number01206 764600