Rightmind.Life are independent chartered educational psychologists, specialist teachers and therapists providing advice, assessment, tuition and therapy.
Services provided include:
- free 30 minute advisory appointments
- 1:1 multi-sensory tuition
- 1:1 study skills and coping strategies
- relaxation and hypnotherapy
- workplace training/support
- awareness, screening and INSET training for schools
- awareness talks for parents, teachers and other interested groups
Rightmind.Life understand that whilst many people who have a learning difference such as dyslexia remain feeling positive; others do not. Reactions such as learning anxiety, self-denigration of intellect or avoidance behaviour sometimes occur. This is where a combination of therapy and specialist tuition can best enable the person.
Who the service provides for
Children, young people and adults experiencing a learning difference such as dyslexia.
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday, 9.30am-7.00pm and Saturday, 10.00am-3.00pm
Phone number07919 405501